Success Begins With…
- Admitting you are a stutterer in all situations
- Making eye contact with the listener especially during speaking blocks.
- Making a commitment to change your stuttering so stuttering doesn’t dictate everything you say or do
- Making some lifestyle changes to prevent stuttering from becoming or being a “way of life”
- Accepting that you will likely be a stutterer for life, but stuttering does not have to rule your life
- Accepting that you will need self therapy for life and sometimes professional therapy